Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 2012 BarkBox Review!

Boomer and Sookie's November BarkBox came in yesterday! I was very happy to receive it right before Thanksgiving. They were excited as well, since the last BarkBox had made such an impression. Now every subscription box I bring through the door is theirs, apparently, because I'm always trying to fight them off my other ones lol. I was definitely impressed with November's box! They received the things they love the most, which are toys and treats. Definitely a reason for them to be thankful this month. :)

Quick Rundown on BarkBox:
- $29/month including shipping, price goes down with the more months you buy at once ($17/6 months)
- 4 to 5 goodies in each box
- 10% of each box goes to a dog shelter
- AWESOME referral program (Get one person to sign up, and get one month of barkbox for free!)

The unboxing!


Really loved all the items in the box this month. :)


They have a new app for the iPhone! And it's free shipping on anything purchased through November 30th!
Just about a week till then so hurry!




Value of Actual Items in Box:
Bionic Bone - $12, Acadia Antler w/ Rope (medium) - $15.00, Fruitables Skinny Minis in Pumpkin and Mango - $~5.00 (variation in prices online), Mr. Barksmith's Cool Treats in Pumpkin Patch - $1.30
Total: $33.30
Total w/ discounts: $63.30


Final Thoughts:

Overall, I thought it was so cute that BarkBox kept up with the Thanksgiving theme pretty well. I really appreciated the pumpkin flavored treats (Pumpkin and Mango Fruitables and Pumpkin Patch Cool Treat), and that their Bionic Bone was even an orange color. The pups loved every bit of their new "stuff" and I'm really debating if I need to get two boxes just to prevent "hogging" issues. I actually thought they'd be all over the antler (since they're "buck-ing great!" lol), but I stuck a few of the Fruitable treats in the Bionic Bone with some biscuits to plug up the ends and they were all over it, stealing it from one another! BarkBox is again, a complete win! You can totally tell that the BarkBox staff puts a lot of thought into the products that are included, and it doesn't go unnoticed. It's always a fun time when we get to introduce their new goodies to them and I have included another Magisto-made video to show off their use of the products in the box. They are much more photogenic and less camera shy than I, so I hope you enjoy it! We also got $10 gift cards to DogTV (which is a channel made for dogs who are at home by themselves), and Chewy.com (which is a website that sells treats and food). We also got a $10 off coupon to Rover.com for dog sitting. So that's $30 in savings already! I'm really happy about this month's box. I hope they keep it up for December!




If you'd like a BarkBox of your own for your special pal(s), you can use my referral link here to get $5 off your first subscription! Since the holidays are coming up also, it would make a great gift for someone who's life revolves around their pup(s) (that's me). You'd also be getting Boomer and Sookie a free month of BarkBox, and that would make me SO happy! :D

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Hope everyone has a wonderful one.

Thanks for reading!

TheRxNina


No comments:

Post a Comment