Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Diamond Candles are a girl's very best friend. ;)

Hey everyone! (No corny intro this time)

So I recently got to experience Diamond Candles using a discount from Sneakpeeq, and it was SUCH a fun experience. Diamond Candles are made out of all natural soy wax, and the best part about them is that they come with a ring inside the candle which could be worth up to $5000! Exciting, right? It's a novelty, but there's something that brings just a little bit of joy to the possibility of finding a treasure in a candle. I guess it's a milder form of gambling. Or if you got excited about what prize you would get at the bottom of a Cracker Jack box, then this is definitely for you. At the very least you get a ring that's worth at least $10. I bought my candles both for $14 with free shipping since I had just decided to join Sneakpeeq and they were giving me all kinds of badges to use.

I really love candles. They make the house smell nice (especially the bathroom part of it), and there's something really calming and tranquil about lighting candles and taking a bath at the same time. So when I heard about Diamond Candles, I was really excited to try it. I just didn't know if I could bring myself to pay $25 a candle. It's pretty pricey. But I guess that's the gamble. On the Diamond Candles Facebook page, I've seen women who have hit it big with rings worth up to $500, $1000, etc. And that would TOTALLY make up for the $25 price tag. Unfortunately, my subscription box addiction has been leaving me a little low on funds, so I could only justify buying these if I found some sort of deal on them, which I did! Yay! And actually, they are offering a half off deal on Dealchicken.com, but you have to be a first time buyer and it doesn't include shipping (and these suckers are heavy). It would be the best solution as of right now (I believe, there are 3 days left from now until the deal is gone) if you want to try these fun little things.

Anyway, so did I strike it rich?!



The scents that I got were Carnival Candy and Hawaiian Coconut.
I just took pictures of Carnival Candy burning though, because well... it's a burning candle.



The gold circle represents where in the candle your ring lies.



Instructions - Always very useful.

...And right here, there should be a picture of the ring wrapped in gold foil but I completely forgot to take a photo in my excitement to unwrap my ring. FAIL. I know. I will do better next time. I promise.



And here are my results! They both amazingly fit me perfectly!
Amazing, because it is totally randomized on what size you get.
I'm about a 6-1/2 or 6-3/4.



This one with the green gemstone is the one I got from Carnival Candy.


And this one with the huge yellow gemstone is the one I got from Hawaiian Coconut.

Unfortunately, they both didn't have any sign of "14k" in them, so no writing usually means less than $100. I do want to take them to a jeweler one day just to see exactly how much they could be worth. In any case, it was still really fun! ...Like digging for treasure. Literally. I was not patient enough to wait 16 hours for that candle to burn down to the gold circle... so I just burned it for about 5 hours and then when the wax was soft enough, I grabbed a bobby pin and just dug the little thing out. Henry called me a cheater. Eh. It was my first one!! I think the next time, I could probably be more patient. :) It was a really fun experience, and if you're looking for a great gift for your wife, girlfriend, friends, or female relatives... I would definitely recommend getting one of these. I already liked candles before all this, so I think Henry knows my purchase was justified. Or not. But I still had fun! :D

Remember, there is a deal on them at DealChicken right now that will end in 3 days! So if you want the best deal possible at the moment (and you're already a Sneakpeeq member), you should definitely snatch it up!

Thanks for reading!

TheRxNina



1 comment:

  1. ❤️DIY Valentine's Day Candle Making🎁 Candles are the most popular gift for any occasion.❤️

    ReplyDelete